We can offer a number of tools to enable you to bring about sustainable culture change.
Cultural Profile: Organisational Strengths Profile (OSP©ODRL): The OSP©ODRL is a well-researched and comprehensive tool to engage with staff, develop a baseline profile of the current/desired culture, identify relative strengths and areas and develop practical action plans to implement evidence-based culture change. Key features of the survey tool are as follows:
- Provides both a snapshot and detailed information about the ‘current’ issues to include working practices, leadership styles, people development/management, performance and partnerships
- Provides baseline data to make valid comparisons at a future date:
- Where are we now? – Where do we want to be in the future?
- Elicits rich quantitative and qualitative information of strengths and areas for improvement
- Provides a platform to prioritise interventions and set up a pragmatic process of change
- Requires contributions from all levels thus making it an inclusive process
- Incorporates an in-built evaluation process
Resilience Profiler: ODRL has developed the RPro©ODRL based on an extensive study carried out over a four-year period. Its main purpose is to assess the change readiness at the individual level. On completing the RPro©ODRL, Individuals receive a detailed profile of their strengths and areas to develop in the specific context of change management.
Team Climate Survey: This tool is specifically designed to support team leaders to build and sustain a positive team climate for continued effectiveness.