The Local Government Resourcing Partnership (LGRP) is a framework for the public sector to access and procure recruiting and resourcing services. The aim of the framework is to help support public sector organisations to procure HR related Service in an efficient and effective manner.
ODRL is an approved provider that can meet your HR services and consultancy needs (Lot 3). To give an indication of the work managed through this part of the framework, areas include:
- Organisational design and redesign
- Assessment for executive and volume recruitment
- Organisational development
- Executive coaching and development
- People management business options
- Market intelligence and ideas for maximising recruitment from talent pools
- Optimisation of employer recruitment and resourcing strategies
- Talent pool management
- Employee research
- Onboarding tools
- Recruitment video production
- Workforce delivery models
This is not an exhaustive list and all areas of consultancy in relation to HR services and support can be procured through this lot, this may also include support functions that support the delivery of HR services within an organisation.
The framework is available to all public sector organisations in the UK. You don’t need to be a member of the LGRP to utilise the framework.
As part of creating the framework, the key task of checking providers accreditations and ensuring that the process is compliant has been completed, so you can focus on the tasks at hand.
For more information about LGRP, visit https://lgrp.co.uk/