- Are you seeking to develop your career further?
- Are you in the midst of career change?
- Would you like to enhance your managerial and leadership skills and acumen for greater impact?
ODRL has been offering virtual coaching services to senior and middle managers for a number of our corporate clients located globally. To date, over 400 participants have benefitted from this service resulting in improved career prospects, capacity to handle transitions effectively and enhanced leadership/managerial skills. We have now opened this service to individual managers and professionals based anywhere in the world seeking independent coaching services.
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a professional partnering relationship designed to enhance the process of continuous learning, effectiveness and fulfilment among participants. The process of coaching enables an individual to unlock his/her potential to maximise performance, satisfaction and goal achievement. The cornerstones of coaching are:
- Agenda driven by the Participant
- Clarity of goals and results
- Supported by clear standards of conduct between the Coach and the Participant
Benefits of Coaching
- Is tailored to suit the needs of the individual, hence helps to enhance work-related performance and impact expeditiously
- Helps to heighten self-awareness by clarifying personal strengths and development needs thus improving performance and impact
- Provides opportunities to sound out ideas/thoughts about current role and possibilities for the future with a view to making definitive decisions
How does the ‘One-to-One Virtual Coaching Service Work?’
- Contact us on: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; ODRL will respond to you within 48 hours to assign a Coach, send you the Coaching Services Agreement that outlines the terms and conditions of the service for you to complete and provide you with further details about coaching
- The Coach will contact you by email to describe the coaching process and its boundaries; he/she will also arrange a date with you to have the first coaching discussion.
- On completion of the sessions, you will be provided with a brief report of next steps along with a personal development plan for sustaining the learning
Our Coaches are:
- Highly experienced and grounded in understanding the everyday realities of organisational life having worked at senior levels in organisations
- Professionally trained in the disciplines of organisational psychology, adult learning and people management and development
- Certified with leading edge institutions with strong educational qualifications
- Well-versed in developing open and trusting working relationships with participants thereby enhancing coaching outcomes
- Responsive in pre-empting and meeting the needs of the participants
- Challenging to enable participants to try new ideas/ways of working
- Diverse in their backgrounds, styles and experience to enable participants to make suitable choices
- Fluent in the English, French and Spanish
- Located globally to respond to the geographic time zones of WFP offices